Live Feed! If I live, you’ll see me! If I’m not, this will show someone else I think is awesome and you might like!
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitch and turn on notifications for when I go live!
HAVE AMAZON PRIME?
If you want to go the extra mile, did you know that you can link your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts and support streamers for free? Amazon owns Twitch, and their Twitch Prime program entitles Amazon Prime members to free games, loot boxes, and an ad-free experience on Twitch.
You also get to subscribe FREE to a streamer once a month. These “subs” directly support us with real-world dollars, and you get perks like our custom emotes, VIP chat channels, early access to new songs and works in progress, and some serious gratitude on our parts.
These subs don’t auto-renew, so once a month you can log in and switch them around to a new streamer, or stick with the same one! It’s okay, we don’t mind if you move it around. The important thing is to use it!
It only takes a few minutes to link the accounts. Here’s what you need to do:
- Create or login to your Twitch account
- Visit the Twitch Prime landing page to link it with your Amazon Prime account
- Bonus! If you have a teen in the house with an Amazon Prime Teen Account, they can get Twitch Prime for free too!
- Visit any one of our channels to use the “Subscribe Now With Prime” link!
- More questions? Twitch has a guide